2 Story Semi-Detach Home, 3-4 bedroom 2 1/2 bath, 1900 – 2200 Sq Ft, The single car garage will have inside entry to the home, second level laundry.
14 Lots Avilable
2 STORY SEMI-DETACH
BedRooms: 4 Bed Rooms
Wash Rooms: 2 Full / 1 Half
1900-2200 Sq Ft
Occupancy Jun 2023
- Poured concrete walls with damp proofing
- 2″ x 6″ exterior wall construction allowing R-28 insulation value
- Engineered floor joists with quality 5/8″ tongue and groove sub- flooring
- 5/8” Engineered sub-floor bonded to joists with commercial grade adhesive and screws
- Insulation and vapor barrier in full compliance with the Ontario Building Code, plus homes to be wrapped with approved Air Barrier
- Maintenance free aluminum products such as soffit, fascia, eaves trough & downspout
- Roof sheathing to be a minimum 1/2″ plywood with limited lifetime self-sealing asphalt shingles. Wrapped roof and metal valleys
- Quality pre-engineered roof trusses
- Brick and siding choices to be made from builder samples (site architectural control on building colours)
- Basic builder lights installed throughout including exterior entrances and garage.
- Outlets included for future garage door opener(s).
- Two exterior receptacles, weather sealed and grouped (GFI).
- All electrical trims (cover plates, switches and plugs) to be white.
- Entry door(s) to be insulated, steel clad and to include brushed nickel
- Solid vinyl windows throughout the home with mullion bars and thermopanes
- Screens included on all operational windows and sliding doors
- Steel sectional garage door(s) to be primed and painted at factory. Purchaser to choose from Builders samples
- 5′ sliding patio door
- Pour in place basement windows with vinyl thermopanes
- All windows and doors to be positively sealed with caulking and weather stripping
- Exterior trims and details to be primed, painted and sealed
PLUMBING AND HEATING
- 2 Exterior water hose bibs, one in garage and one at rear
- Range hood ducting is 6”
- Builder Standard single lever faucets and fixtures in all bathrooms
- Under mounted double stainless steel kitchen sink with brushed nickel faucet
- Main floor laundry with tub where applicable
- Location for dishwasher roughed in for plumbing and electrical
- Pressure balanced faucets in all showers and baths
- Simplified HRV to allow for adequate air exchange
- Exhaust fan in bathrooms vented to exterior
- Stainless steel kitchen exhaust fan vented to exterior
- High efficiency natural gas furnace . All heat design & layouts are done by certified heating design specialists
- Rental power vented gas water heater
- Basement to be roughed in for future 3-piece bathroom
- 100Amp service to circuit breaker panel as per plan
- Standard outlet for washing machine, heavy duty outlets for dryer and stove
- Smoke and carbon monoxide detectors to be hard wired for family safety
- Builder lights installed throughout exterior entrances and garage Outlets included for future garage door opener(s)
- Two exterior receptacles, weather sealed and grounded (GFI)
- Pre-wired for three telephone outlets to go in living room, kitchen & master bedroom and two cable television receptacles to go in living room and master bedroom
- All electrical trims (cover plates, switches and plugs) to be white
- Decor switch plate covers
- 2 pendant lights over kitchen island
- 9′ ceilings on main floors
- Kitchen and bathroom cabinets to be chosen from Builder approved samples
- Kitchen Cabinet Crown Moulding Included.
- Two-panel smooth interior doors with brushed nickel knobs
- Paint grade Colonial style trim, 2 ¾”casing and 5”-inch baseboard
- Kitchen countertops feature level 1 Quartz
- Laminate countertops in bathrooms and laundry where applicable
- Vinyl plank flooring throughout, to be chosen from Builder’s samples
- Smooth finish ceilings throughout the home
- Oak railings with clear coat varnish
- Electric / wireless door bell at front entry door
- 8′ foot basement ceiling height
- Closets include wire shelf and rod and linen closets include wire shelving
- Lot to be fully graded for drainage protection, then sodded.
- Driveway to have gravel base and paved surface
- Precast concrete slab walkway from the sidewalk to the front entrance
- Two exterior “Frost-Free”hose bibs
SELECTION OF FEATURES AND COLOURS
- The builder will exercise architectural controls with regard to exterior colours in order to provide continuity in the streetscape as a
- Purchaser is allowed to choose 3 paint colours from builder’s samples
- The builder is not responsible for any colour variances after selections have been made.
– Pricing subject to change without notice. E.O.&E.
– Plans and specifications are subject to change without notice. E. & O. E. Actual usable floor space may vary from the stated floor area. All renderings are artist’s concept.